Here for you in difficult times
Please know we will do all we can to support you and your family through these extraordinary times.
Thanks for your patience as we continue to operate a restricted range of services, in line with government guidance.
Although many staff are still working from home, we are here to help you.
As restrictions begin to be eased, we’ll re-introduce services in phases, ensuring the safety of customers and staff remains the top priority.
You can read our update to your services newsletter sent out to all customers.
Our office remains closed and our letting staff are working from home.
We have new working arrangements in place to meet the current government guidelines. These include:
- staff fully equipped to work from home and, although home visits are suspended, your letting agent will remain in contact with you by telephone, email and text;
- essential repairs only now being delivered;
- urged all tenants to let us know if they will find it difficult to pay their rent so we can support them;
- Neighbourhood Environmental Teams prioritising essential services, such as fire-safety patrols and cleaning in multi-storeys and bulk uplifts;
- local Rapid Response teams handling priority requests.
Please remember, you can contact us through our website and by email and phone. Now is the time, if you haven’t done so already, to open an online account. You can register for or log in to your My Lowther account at www.lowtherhomes.com/customer-area/online/my-lowther. Also remember, you can pay your rent by:
- Direct Debit: once this is set up (go to www.lowtherhomes.com/customer-area/online/my-lowther), your payment will come out of your bank account on a date and at a frequency that suits you;
- an online account: it’s free to register for My Lowther (login or register at www.lowtherhomes.com/customer-area/online/my-lowther and remember you can also book an essential repair and do lots more 24/7 online;
Our staff are still working round the clock to provide services to you but please be patient if we are not able to respond to you within our normal timescales. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Friday, August 07, 2020