Here for you in difficult times
Please know we will do all we can to support you and your family through these extraordinary times.
However, it is important to understand we will be providing a restricted range of services following the latest government guidance on tackling the Coronavirus crisis.
Our number-one priority will continue to be ensuring all tenants and their families remain safe and secure in their homes, whilst safeguarding the welfare and wellbeing of our staff.
As a result, our offices are now closed and our letting staff are working from home.
These new working arrangements are focused on providing essential services and in putting them in place, we have:
- fully equipped staff to work from home and although home visits are suspended, your letting agent will remain in contact with you by telephone, email and text;
- restricted repairs and maintenance to emergency and essential services only;
- urged all tenants to let us know ifthey will find it difficult to pay their rent so we can support them ;
- prioritised the work of Neighbourhood Environmental Teams to focus on essential services, such as fire-safety patrols and cleaning in multi-storeys and bulk uplifts;
- created local Rapid Response teams to handle priority requests;
Please remember, you can contact us through our website and by email and phone. Now is the time, if you haven’t done so already, to open an online account. You can register for or log in to your My Lowther account at www.lowtherhomes.com/customer-area/online/my-lowther. Also remember, you can pay your rent by:
- Direct Debit: once this is set up (go to www.lowtherhomes.com/customer-area/online/my-lowther), your payment will come out of your bank account on a date and at a frequency that suits you;
- an online account: it’s free to register for My Lowther (login or register at www.lowtherhomes.com/customer-area/online/my-lowther and remember you can also book an essential repair and do lots more 24/7 online;
Our message to all customers is if you’re worried about paying your rent, get in touch. The sooner you contact us, the quicker we can help you.
Finally, please be assured we are here for you and we will do everything we can to support you and your family through these difficult times.
Our staff are still working round the clock to provide services to you but please be patient if we are not able to respond to you within our normal timescales. We will get back to you as soon as we can
Thursday, May 21, 2020