Pay using My Lowther
It's quick, easy and secure to pay online.
If you're already registered for a My Lowther online services account, you can login to pay, view recent charges and payments to your rent account.
Not registered for My Lowther?
Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
- Ask your letting agent or call us on 0800 561 6666 to get your online self-service registration code.
- Find your Lowther Homes rent account number, you got this when you moved in. If you can’t find it, speak to your letting agent or give us a call.
With a My Lowther account you'll get:
- access your account at a time that suits you
- view your rent account balance
- pay online securely
- raise a repair
- send an enquiry to Lowther Homes.
Two easy steps to create a My Lowther account:
Step 1 - Your details:
- enter your email address and create a password
- you’ll receive an email from us with an activation link
- click on this link within 24 hours, to activate your login details.
Step 2 - Registration code:
- Login with your email address and password
- put in your 10-digit registration code and your rent account number
- click on Go to My Account.
Can I register for a My Lowther account without an email address?
To create a My Lowther account you'll need an email address.
Don't have an email address? Websites such as Google, Yahoo or MSN offer email services.
What do I do if I haven't activated my login details within 24 hours?
If you haven't activated your login details within 24 hours, you can request a new one by clicking 'Need to activate your account?'. Tell us your email address and we'll send you a link to activate your account.
If you have activated your account, you'll receive a forgotten password link.
What do I do if I have forgotten or want to change my password?
If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking ‘Forgotten your password?'. Tell us your email address and we'll send you a link to reset your password.
If you've not activated your account, you'll receive an activate your account link.
What to do if I'm still having trouble registering
- Before you start, make sure you have read through the useful guides on this page and you have everything you need to get started handy
- Follow the three easy steps to create My Lowther account
- Check the frequently asked questions above to see if they help you
- If you're needing some extra help, get in touch we can help. Call us on 0800 561 6666.