How to apply
Join thousands of other customers and rent a Lowther Homes property.
As part of the Wheatley Group family, we are committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient homes with a first-class service. We have a wealth of knowledge and experience in letting properties and offering excellent customer care and value for money.
What do I need to do?
It is quick and easy to rent a home from Lowther Homes:
Check out our available properties for let on Rightmove.
If the property is tenanted, we will get in touch with the current customer to ask for permission for a viewing.
Fill in an application form. Please note:
- return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the documents highlighted on the front page of the application
- our letting agents will carry out credit and reference checks
- we will be in touch to let you know if you have been successful or not.
Set up a Direct Debit or a My Lowther online services account to pay your rent. Please note:
- rent is paid one month in advance
- you will also be required to pay a deposit
- you will need to sign a tenancy agreement
- you also need to fill in a Scottish Government Tenant Information Pack and Monitoring Form
- collect your keys.
When you become a Lowther Homes customer, we will take a small deposit. As long as your account is up to date and you don’t have any outstanding debt due to us, your deposit will automatically be returned to you.