At Lowther we deliver outstanding property-management services and let quality, affordable homes in Scotland.
One of the things that set us apart is that, unlike other factors, our profits at the end of each year are gift-aided to Wheatley Foundation to create employment, training and education opportunities in Wheatley Group communities.
In October 2020, Lowther Homes and YourPlace Property Management – both part of Wheatley Group – joined forces.
Bringing the two organisations together enables us to be more efficient, provide even better value and offer even more security over the sector-leading services we provide.
This means that Lowther is now:
- one of Scotland’s leading property factors – providing services to over 29,000 homeowners across the central belt;
- letting 2110 quality mid-market and full-market homes to people in Scotland, with many more coming soon.
Our factored homeowners will continue to receive the same great range of services through our highly-trained and dedicated Business Advisors as they did under YourPlace.
The majority of our rental properties are in Glasgow and Edinburgh. We also have homes in Renfrewshire, East Renfrewshire, South Lanarkshire, East Dunbartonshire, Ayrshire, Inverclyde, Midlothian, East Lothian and West Lothian.
As part of Wheatley Group – Scotland’s leading housing, care and property-management group – Lowther works with our partner organisations to deliver an unrivalled combination of services.
Lowther Homes Limited is a company registered in Scotland under the Companies Acts (SC 402836) having its
Registered office at Wheatley House, 25 Cochrane Street, Glasgow G1 1HL. Lowther Homes has been approved on
the Scottish Letting Agent Register, registration number LARN1903007 and is a registered landlord with 12 local
authorities. Full details on our website: https://www.lowtherhomes.com/about-us/who-we-are/about-lowther.
Lowther Homes is also a registered property factor under the Property Factors (Scotland) Act (PF000785). Lowther
Homes Limited carries out property management services on behalf of other registered property factors: Glasgow
Housing Association Limited number PF000287, Dunedin Canmore Housing Association Limited number PF000378,
Loretto Housing Association Limited number PF000402, and Dumfries and Galloway Housing Partnership Limited
Our registered office is open Monday to Friday, 9am–5pm.
Lowther Homes is a registered landlord with 12 local authorities:
- Glasgow - 266950/260/02501
- Edinburgh - 41567/230/25320
- South Lanarkshire - 266950/380/06321
- Renfrewshire - 266950/350/29431
- East Renfrewshire - 266950/220/04141
- Inverclyde - 673081/280/27021
- North Ayrshire - 266950/310/06181
- West Dunbartonshire - 677022/395/08031
- Midlothian - 266950/290/15301
- East Lothian - 41567/210/10301
- West Lothian - 41567/400/17391
- Edinburgh - 957115/230/16111 (Edinburgh Living)