How to apply
It is quick and easy to rent a home from Lowther. Follow these simple steps.
Check out our available properties for let on Rightmove.
If the property is tenanted, we will get in touch with the current customer to ask for permission for a viewing.
Fill in an application form. Please note:
- return your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org with all the documents highlighted on the front page of the application
- our letting agents will carry out credit and reference checks
- we will be in touch to let you know if you have been successful or not.
Set up a Direct Debit or a My Lowther online services account to pay your rent. Please note:
- rent is paid one month in advance
- you will also be required to pay a deposit
- you will need to sign a tenancy agreement
- collect your keys.
When you become a Lowther customer, we will take a small deposit. As long as your account is up to date and you don’t have any outstanding debt due to us, your deposit will automatically be returned to you.