Want to know when your payments are due? Our calendar means you'll never miss a payment.
We issue our common-charge accounts quarterly by post in January, April, July and October each year. This covers the cost of your routine property specific services, buildings insurance and management fee.
Do you have any questions about your factoring bills? Don't delay, get in touch today. Contact us as soon as you can and we'll do our best to help.
Common charge payment dates
Saturday, 31 October
If you have shared repairs carried out, we will send you a separate bill, showing a breakdown of the work done, when it was carried out, the total cost and your individual share. We aim to issue this bill within one month of the work being completed.
You can pay all your bills with a My Lowther account at a time and place that suits you.
Already have an account?
Login securely to My Lowther to book or change your appointment.
Don't have an account yet?
Sign up for My Lowther. It's safe and secure, and it only takes a few minutes.
You can also use our safe and secure payment site.
How often will I receive a common charge bill?
We issue our common-charge accounts quarterly by post in January, April, July and October each year.
What other bills will I receive?
Repairs in your home
- If you ask us to carry out a repair in your home, we will send you a bill on our around the 26th of the month. Payment is due by the 9th of the following month.
Repairs to your block
- If we have been asked to carry out a communal repair at your block, we will send you a bill for your share of the cost on or around the 26th of the month. Payment is due by the 9th of the following month.
When do I pay for investment work or other maintenance?
- Where major improvement work is requested by owners, we normally need payment in advance.
- In these circumstances, we can hold the funds in trust until the work is completed, or by some other mutually-agreed arrangement.
- We have a cyclical maintenance plan in place for some areas within Glasgow.
- We understand you may want to plan ahead for the cost of routine maintenance works, so we can now offer flexible Direct Debit options to help you budget.