We know money is tight – but paying your rent should be No.1 on your list. It keeps the roof over your head.
There are three easy ways to pay your rent:
- Direct Debit – simple to set up and the most hassle-free way to pay your rent. Your payment will come off your bank account on a date and at a frequency that suits you. You will have received a mandate form in your Welcome Pack or you can download a form at Direct Debit mandate.
You can also set up a Direct Debit using using a My Lowther online account or by calling us 0800 561 6666.
- My Lowther – an online account is a quick and easy way to pay online, view your balance, recent charges and payments.
- Call us – phone 0800 561 6666 to pay by debit or credit card.
When is my rent due?
What's included in my rent?
- cleaning of communal windows
- communal grounds maintenance
- lift maintenance (if applicable)
- repairs – internal and external
- stair cleaning
- stair lighting
- gas and electrical certification.